Easy to use 2-way SMS Communication
Ivrnet’s Texting Concierge Service provides automation and two-way conversation tools for organizations to communicate with their mobile users leveraging Ivrnet’s SaaS platform.
- Processing of SMS or MMS messages facilitated by the controls within your Concierge Portal
- Integration to chat service for two-way conversation with customers over Text
- Automate Responses using Keywords
- Canned Responses for quick responses
- Reporting of Messages and Activities
- Short code and/or long code enabled
- Self Managed portal with reporting, escalation, and ticket classification modules
- Enhanced security utilizing SSO and/or IP address whitelisting
- Ability to integrate into other 3rd party web services platforms
Fast * Effective * Efficient
The cost of communicating with customers is often lower over SMS tools and is far more convenient for instant response. Enhancing the user experience for doing business with your organization leads to more loyalty and potentially an increase to the bottom line. We offer a variety of approaches to enabling SMS messaging that allow our clients to test the water with a low up front investment. We can text enable your existing phone number (long code) to support SMS text messaging over the same number that customers already use. This solution will also allow for auto responses and canned responses pre-set to allow for quicker and effective responses to your customers.
Customer's Preferred Method of Communication
- Mobile First: future proof yourself with your customers
- Increase mobile user engagement with your business by using your customer's preferred method of communication - texting
- More customers are willing to text rather than phone or email
- Text messages are opened 98% of the time within minutes of receipt
- Remove frustration from your customers when they reach out for information about your business
- Stay Top of Mind and Increase Traffic and Increase Sales
Ask us about our advanced and comprehensive communications platform designed to exploit mobile first technology as a user engagement tool.
Contact us for more information