Explore life at Ivrnet. Our team is fun, driven, dynamic and not afraid of a challenge. We believe our people and company culture are critical to growing our long-term business value.
We have the following positions currently available:
- Sales Account Executive
- Junior Full Stack Rails Developer
- Junior Software Project Manager
- Part-Time Bookkeeping Assistant
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter along with their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Account Executive
Interested in a career in software sales? Willing to put in the effort to research the needs of potential customers? Not afraid to pick up the phone and ask qualifying questions? Confident enough to ask for the business when there’s a fit? Have the attitude and endurance it takes to be successful? Up for a challenge with significant payoff?
We want to hear from you. Show us what you’ve got.
Junior Full Stack Rails Developer
Junior Full Stack Rails Developer Job Description About Ivrnet Ivrnet is a software provider with a uniquely deep understanding of voice and data applications, solving business problems through improved communication and automation. Our solutions help organizations enhance their presence and engage with customers through the web, voice and SMS. Our team is fun, driven, dynamic and not afraid of a challenge. We believe our people and company culture are critical to growing our long-term business value. You are a junior full stack Software Developer, you love it, and you’re really good at it. We’d love to have you on our team. Job Summary Ivrnet is looking for a junior rails developer who is capable in test-driven development, code optimization and providing elegant solutions to complex problems that can start immediately. Beyond that, you’ll need an understanding of database queries, basic network and server configuration, deployment strategies. We love innovation and try to leverage exciting new technologies where it makes sense. Our technology team has fully embraced many open-source solutions such as Rails, RSpec, PostgreSQL, Docker and Chef. Our candidates should be familiar with these.
- Writing great code
- Code reviews
- Enhancing code test coverage
- Estimate and scope tasks
- Collaborate with Project Management Skills and Requirements
- Core: Ruby on Rails with a hint of Python
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Deployment: Docker
- OS: Linux/Mac
- Experience: 1+ years of Rails development
You are a junior full stack Software Developer, you love it, and you’re really good at it. We’d love to have you on our team.
Junior Software Project Manager
Ivrnet is currently seeking a junior software project manager to join our team immediately. This is an entry-level position with room to grow. The project manager is responsible for managing software development projects by creating detailed development plans, defining scope and priorities, scheduling, ensuring project deadlines are established and adhered to, and communicating the project goals and processes between users, developers, and stakeholders.
- Work with client stakeholders to gather functional program requirements and understand business objectives.
- Document business needs and workflows using JIRA, advanced textual, and visual deliverables.
- Communicate functional requirements and support an agile team of developers
- Hold regular meetings with stakeholders to communicate the status of ongoing development work
- Requirements gathering and User Story creation
- Participate in Road map building and project follow through
- Troubleshooting product/system bugs and coordinating/communicating maintenance updates
- Monitor product success via financial projections and performance
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Business Administration
- Project Management (PMP) designation, or working towards your certification would be a bonus
- Experience working or knowledge of the telecommunications industry
- Ability to quickly come up to speed in dynamic, changing client environments, including when you join a project midstream.
- Excellent communication skills, personable, self-motivated, ability to work independently as well as part of a team, good problem-solving skills, task oriented, positive attitude, able to multitask, and technically savvy.
- Analytical skills to support data-driven decisions
- Experience working within an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Collaborative – demonstrated ability to work within a team structure to reach a common goal and efficiently closeout projects
- Tools – Microsoft Office Suite, GitHub, GitLab, Atlassian Jira, Hubspot
Part-Time Bookkeeping Assistant
Ivrnet is looking for an experienced, well-organized individual to work with our Finance Department in Calgary.
This is a part-time position of 16-20 hours per week – additional hours may be discussed further into the employ.
The right application will:
- 5+ years bookkeeping/accounting experience.
- be proficient with QuickBooks Online and MS Office (particularly Excel).
- have experience in Accounts Payable/Receivables, Financial Reporting and Payroll.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivables
- Tax preparation
- Processing expense reports
- Other finance related duties
If you are a detailed oriented individual with good communication skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment as part of a team, this could be a great opportunity to expand your career.
We thank all applications for their interest. Only those short listed for an interview will be contacted.
Contact Us Today!
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter along with their CV to: