Explore life at Ivrnet. Our team is fun, driven, dynamic and not afraid of a challenge. We believe our people and company culture are critical to growing our long-term business value.
We have the following positions currently available:
- Junior Full Stack Rails Developer
- Sales Account Executive
- Junior Software Project Manager
- Director of Sales
Interested candidates should forward a covering letter along with their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior Full Stack Rails Developer
Junior Full Stack Rails Developer Job Description About Ivrnet Ivrnet is a software provider with a uniquely deep understanding of voice and data applications, solving business problems through improved communication and automation. Our solutions help organizations enhance their presence and engage with customers through the web, voice and SMS. Our team is fun, driven, dynamic and not afraid of a challenge. We believe our people and company culture are critical to growing our long-term business value. You are a junior full stack Software Developer, you love it, and you’re really good at it. We’d love to have you on our team. Job Summary Ivrnet is looking for a junior rails developer who is capable in test-driven development, code optimization and providing elegant solutions to complex problems that can start immediately. Beyond that, you’ll need an understanding of database queries, basic network and server configuration, deployment strategies. We love innovation and try to leverage exciting new technologies where it makes sense. Our technology team has fully embraced many open-source solutions such as Rails, RSpec, PostgreSQL, Docker and Chef. Our candidates should be familiar with these.
- Writing great code
- Code reviews
- Enhancing code test coverage
- Estimate and scope tasks
- Collaborate with Project Management Skills and Requirements
- Core: Ruby on Rails with a hint of Python
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Deployment: Docker
- OS: Linux/Mac
- Experience: 1+ years of Rails development
You are a junior full stack Software Developer, you love it, and you’re really good at it. We’d love to have you on our team.
Sales Account Executive
Ivrnet is looking for a Sales Account Executive with outstanding sales experience, a passion for technology and superior ability to communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs and recommend products or services that maximize value.
We value Account Executives who are passionate about proactively pursing new accounts and dedicated to growing the business. You will assist in developing sales strategies, generating leads and meeting sales goals. You are a a skilled communicator and presenter who can find the best fit between client and product.
- Making cold calls
- Generating new leads
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met
- Negotiating and closing customer contracts
- Using Hubspot to track progress, report goals and track and maintain a database of contract information and activity
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers
- Develop sales strategies
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends
Skills and Requirements
- Several years of proven sales experience
- Understanding the sales process and dynamics
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- Experience using computers
- Competency in Microsoft applications as well as a Sales/CRM tool
Junior Software Project Manager
Ivrnet is currently seeking a junior software project manager to join our team immediately. This is an entry-level position with room to grow. The project manager is responsible for managing software development projects by creating detailed development plans, defining scope and priorities, scheduling, ensuring project deadlines are established and adhered to, and communicating the project goals and processes between users, developers, and stakeholders.
- Work with client stakeholders to gather functional program requirements and understand business objectives.
- Document business needs and workflows using JIRA, advanced textual, and visual deliverables.
- Communicate functional requirements and support an agile team of developers
- Hold regular meetings with stakeholders to communicate the status of ongoing development work
- Requirements gathering and User Story creation
- Participate in Road map building and project follow through
- Troubleshooting product/system bugs and coordinating/communicating maintenance updates
- Monitor product success via financial projections and performance
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Business Administration
- Project Management (PMP) designation, or working towards your certification would be a bonus
- Experience working or knowledge of the telecommunications industry
- Ability to quickly come up to speed in dynamic, changing client environments, including when you join a project midstream.
- Excellent communication skills, personable, self-motivated, ability to work independently as well as part of a team, good problem-solving skills, task oriented, positive attitude, able to multitask, and technically savvy.
- Analytical skills to support data-driven decisions
- Experience working within an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Collaborative – demonstrated ability to work within a team structure to reach a common goal and efficiently closeout projects
- Tools – Microsoft Office Suite, GitHub, GitLab, Atlassian Jira, Hubspot
Director of Sales
Ivrnet’s Director of Sales is a high energy new business sales professional with a passion for defining and breaking into new territories. The ideal candidate will relish in the newly defined role where participation in the introduction of sales models and processes will be valued. Your experience will be of value as we look to refine our approach in our chosen target markets. The new team member will have ‘been there done that’ and call on past approaches and proven success.
You will also provide sales leadership to the Sales Team. You possess experience developing models and processes for your small but growing team and leading by example.
Education & Training
- Post graduate degree
- Sales methodology
- 2+ years of software sales ideally in a SaaS environment
- 1+ years of Sales Team Lead
- Quota carrying with new business being primary focus
(ability to demonstrate through review of past models & processes)
- CRM Proficiency
- PowerPoint development
- Presentation skills
- Proposal Generation
- Territory Management
- Pipeline management
Contact Us Today!
Interested candidates should forward a covering letter along with their CV to: